Terms of service (TOS)
Key ideas - because like you, we never read the entire TOS)
- footinho.com is free and you will love it because it will allow you to easily organize your matches with friends.
- We do not resell your information to third parties.
- Every effort is made to publish information that is true to life and to provide the best possible supervision of user publications, but only users are responsible for the content they publish.
- footinho.com is protected: You cannot exploit the elements it contains or copy it.
- You must observe the rules of politeness and respect the laws in force.
- You have the right to modify your information.
Internet user logging in, using the footinho.com website.
"information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of individuals to whom they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
FOOTINHO or footinho.com
: Services published by the association "SPORT FOR ALL".
The general conditions were updated on 28/10/2013. FOOTINHO offers free services implementing all the multimedia technologies of the Internet to promote the exchange of information and the connection of people around the practice of soccer.
The general conditions are established in French and available online from the site, or by mail on request.
These general conditions of use may be modified or completed at any time, and users of the footinho.com site are therefore invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. An interruption for reason of technical maintenance can however be decided by footinho.com, which will endeavour to communicate beforehand to the users the dates and hours of the intervention.
The footinho.com website is updated regularly. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
2. Description of the services provided.
The purpose of the footinho.com website is to allow soccer players to organize their matches and meet other players near their home for free. The features are detailed on the dedicated page.
FOOTINHO strives to provide information that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and shortcomings in updating, whether caused by itself or by third-party partners who provide this information.
All the information indicated on the footinho.com site is given as an indication, and is likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the footinho.com site is not exhaustive. It is given subject to modifications having been brought since their setting on line.
In addition, all content, whether published or communicated in a public or private capacity, is placed under the sole responsibility of the person who originated the communication of such content. FOOTINHO is not in a position to monitor or control the content posted by users, and cannot be held responsible for such content. You acknowledge that any use of the materials posted on FOOTINHO is at your own risk.
The completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or information posted on FOOTINHO is in no way assumed, supported, claimed or guaranteed by FOOTINHO. FOOTINHO does not endorse any opinion expressed through the Site. You understand that by using the site, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, hurtful, inaccurate or inappropriate or, in some cases, misleadingly titled. In no event will FOOTINHO be liable in any way for any damage or loss of any kind resulting from the use of the Content, including, without limitation, any errors or omissions in the Content, whether posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available.
4. Intellectual Property and Infringement.
FOOTINHO is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, including texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except prior written authorization of : Fabrice VALTANCOLI or Romain BOUVIER.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
FOOTINHO cannot be held responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to the user's equipment, when accessing the footinho.com site, either from the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
6. User commitment
Once registered, the user will benefit from access to the services available on FOOTINHO. In using the services, the user agrees, in particular, to comply with the following rules:
- To comply with the laws in force and to respect the rights of third parties
- Not to use FOOTINHO for professional, commercial or ideological purposes: prospecting, soliciting, prostitution, propaganda...
- Not to post, indicate or disseminate in any form whatsoever information or content that does not conform to reality
- Not to hold remarks, nor to diffuse, under whatever form that it is, of the contents contravening the rights of others or with defamatory, injurious, obscene, paedophile, homophobic, xenophobe, zoophile, violent character or inciting to the violence
- Not to post, indicate or disseminate in any form whatsoever information or content that has the effect of diminishing, disorganizing, preventing the normal use of the site, interrupting and/or slowing down the normal flow of communications between users. FOOTINHO reserves the right to delete messages that are sent in bulk by a user in order to preserve the normal quality of use of the service for other users.
- Not to post, indicate or disseminate in any form whatsoever information or content that includes links to third party sites that are illegal, contrary to good morals and/or not in keeping with the purpose of FOOTINHO. FOOTINHO cannot be held responsible for any false statements made by a User. It is therefore important to take certain precautions when organizing matches with players you do not know.
FOOTINHO disclaims all responsibility for matches between its users, whether on or off the site.
7. Personal Data Management
Collection of your personal data
When you visit the footinho.com website, FOOTINHO may ask you for certain information about yourself in order to be able to identify you and to offer you personalized access.
You may be asked to provide personal information (name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, etc.) or non-nominal information. Certain information concerning you must be communicated in order for you to access the service concerned. Information that is mandatory is indicated by an asterisk.
Use of your personal data
Personal data collected as part of your registration is used solely to fulfill the purpose of the association and to facilitate your user experience
Transmission of your personal data
Your personal data collected on the footinho.com website will not be passed on to third parties.
Rights of access and rectification
In accordance with the Data-processing Law and Freedoms n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access and of correction to the personal data concerning you. You can exercise it via your personal space or by contacting us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: SPORT POUR TOUS, 23 rue Gambetta 78200 MANTES-LA-JOLIE.
8. Hyperlinks and cookies
The footinho.com site contains a number of hyperlinks to other sites, set up with the authorization of FOOTINHO. However, FOOTINHO is not in a position to check the content of the sites thus visited, and consequently assumes no responsibility in this respect.
Browsing the footinho.com site may result in the installation of cookies on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer in the following way to refuse the installation of cookies: To do this, you must change the privacy settings of your browser and block cookies.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site footinho.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Versailles.